I hate work.... more than anything I hate it and I dream of quitting and getting my life back. The bosses are horrible and being apart of something that breaks state laws daily is not for me. The safely of kids and teachers is a huge deal to me and it's in jeopardy everyday. I also don't like that you can't have a day off without getting a strike... and three strikes win you the loss of your benefits. Therefore, going to a funeral tomorrow as out of the question. Going to colorado for Kappa convention.... out of the question (but I'm going anyway). Running convention with my parents in July in Pennsylvania.... I'm doing it anyway. Meredith's wedding... I'll lose my benefits but I'm doing it. I have already been searching for other options. It's just too much to work full time and do school full time.
As for school..... It just started thursday and I'm scared. Dr. Douglas is an amazing professor who is the reason I am at Rockhurst but the amount of work for his class is not cool!!! I have already read two chapters (over 60 pages) and am working on a paper all due by Thursday (class number 2). My other classes start tomorrow and tuesday. I will see how I'm going to do everything. The first thing that goes if it is too much is work.... HAHAHAHAHAHA
I have started a new chapter in my life. I am actually feeling like I can be successful at it and accomplish things I have never accomplished. Granted this feeling changes hourly but I'm trying. I have joined 24 hour fitness and have a personal trainer. This all started January 4th. It is extremely expensive but will be worth it. Since Jan. 4th I have lost 14ish pounds. That is a lot in 2.5 weeks. I'm proud but get discouraged easily. I had planned to send an e-mail to my closes friends letting them know what I am doing and asking them to support me along the way and to help me by allowing us to do activities that do not revolve around food and such.... however I never sent it out. I feel that I do need the support and I have been slowly telling people. It is a big deal that I now go to the gym 5-7 times a week and have my trainer 1-2 times a week. I am doing this all on top of school and work. However this is important and will come before work but not school.
I talk to my parents weekly about working full time being too much. However, I am on my own and pay for everything on my own so I am not sure what to do at this point. It is all very frustrating.
I must go to bed now. I know it is only 9:30 but I go to the gym at 5:30 and then work 7:30-4:30 then have class 5:30-8:10..... by the time I get home it is 9pm and homework has not even happened. It sucks!!!! Well such is life!
No comments:
Post a Comment