Sunday, November 8, 2009

Life is going

So life is going. I still get cranky and annoyed about my job but I'm not all depressed and bitter. However, this is me procrastinating right now. School is busy and sometimes a little too much but I am making do. I have a huge paper due tomorrow (I have 4 of 8 pages written) and a standard due on Thursday. I was thrown into these stupid standards with no direction or help. They are for our graduation porfolio. Instead of writing them during student teacher they have us write them during all the classes. It's a lot of extra work. Oh well.

I had a blast this weekend with family and friends. Friday I was extremely stressed about all the assignments I have due in the next three weeks. However, I went ahead and made me way over to Krista's for some lame night. I was planning on staying an hour and I stayed two. It was good to see everyone but I had lots of work to do. I got up early on Sat (blah my only day to sleep in besides sunday) and worked on my paper then got ready for a very eventful night. I did the road rally with my parents club and won!! You get clues you have to figure out and you go to those places and bring back what it asks for. SO much fun!! Especially with the people that were on my team!! Then hurried cause I was late to Krista's and met up with a group to go to the cheesecake factory. Yummy and lots of fun! Gave me a good friends fix.

Now more paper to write and will be having to stay up late for the next few weeks. Boo! Means I'll be cranky at work lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment